What not to do when you go to uni: Skip lectures for 3 weeks then start catching up & revising the subject a day before the actual exam. Right now my body is overdosed with caffeine to keep me awake and good music to keep me company. After Wednesday I will finally be free of all assignments, exam revisions and catching up on lectures!
Anyway, I finally got my first HD for this year (yay). It was for my drawing journal. And to top it off, one of my current assignments also got displayed at the All In Exhibition for Architecture students along with other works from Adelaide Uni & UniSA 8)
I'm still missing summer a lot but winter is growing on me despite the cold. That's only because it gives me a reason to buy more warm clothes. Promised myself that if I pass my maths exam I'll go on a shopping spree! My new motto for Uni is
"P's get Degrees" so as long as I pass, it sall good tbh. //