My blog is so dead lol.
First week back at uni and I already messed everything up zz. Managed to fail 1 test and 2 major assignments (one I can resubmit, thank fuck). Going to try harder this time around. No more bludging during my breaks and leaving things to last minute. Long pointed out something to me the other day.. I have time management issue, and he's totally right.
Apart from uni, I got up to a few things during the past few days. Went out on Friday + Saturday nights for friends' birthday. Love it when people love their present from me because I actually do put effort in choosing them (A). I also got the chance to watched Battlefield with Long when it came out. FUQ IT'S SO GOOD!
The weather's been so lame.
The weather's been so lame.
Don't how I used to be able to eat this. I remember them being quite delicious when diped in salt.... How horrible :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apA9oJZIbRQ&feature=channel&list=UL.



(Yummy dark choco, mango & macadamia icecream ♥♥, motivation for me to save!)