I
always forget what my new year resolutions are half way through the year so no point of me making new year resolutions for this year. The only main ones that I have every year is to become a better person, don't get any tanner and do some charity work. I spent my NYE with Longa @ Glenelg Beach, which was pretty chilled. The place was absolutely packed with people. Crazayy as. Been eating healthy heaps lately so I'm super duper happy (: but I do pig out on sweets occasionally.. Now just need to do some exercise to get rid of my thunder thighs.
da non-sweets
Avocadoooo.
Mum's Thai chicken salad. (SO YUMMAY)
Bob's roasted potatis, sweet potatis, pumpkins and carrots + bread.
Mum's Bun Rieu. The only bun rieu I'll ever eat.
da sweets
Nutella mudcake! Made it in 5 mins. Here's the
recipe.
Cupcakes with choc icing and mini marshmallow topping w/ dark chocolate on top. Mmm.
PS: Happy new year!