Days + Nights

too young to notice

  • Christopher Kane, Viktor & Rolf, Lisa Ho & Alexader McQueennn. If only I could get my hands on one of their designs one day..
  • New Mayday Parade album! Love, love, love the guitar solo in 'Happy Endings Are Stories That Haven't Ended Yet'.
  • Watched Real Steel with Long. It was so good god damn it. I got teary in a few parts lol. Atoms ftw! I wish it was real though..
  • Specialist Maths seminar tomorrow.... Should I go to it? Maybe.. I don't know. The thought of going to the seminar sounds lonely and uninviting. I could be staying home revising for Physics exam etc. Hmm decision decision
  • Gotta buy some ingredients and attempt to make some macaroons before the holidays end.
  • Yummy vegeterian food > Fast food. 
  • Time seems to pass by really fast lately. Not cool.
  • Made sticky date pudding and it turned out pretty good. A bit burnt, but still good. I would post the recipe up but I'm too much of a lazy shit to get out of bed.
  • There's a high chance of me not getting into my course for next year because I'm not getting the expected marks for my subjects, unless a miracle happens within the next month.
  • Why is it still so cold?!
  • Contemplating on whether I should give my clothes to salvos or keep them in my wardrobe because they're getting too big /sigh.
  • REALLY WANNA START YOGA SOON.